Last updated 24/05/2018
Comhar Caomhán Teo as a data controller
Comhar Caomhán Teo is committed to the privacy of those that we engage with and this statements details our approach.
While using this site or providing personal data to us, we will manage your data in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Controller name; Comhar Caomhán Teo
- Controller contact; Máire Uí Mhaoiáin. If you would like to contact us regarding this policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data processed by Comhar Caomhán Teo is done so in accordance with current Data Protection Regulation in Ireland.
Personal Data and Collection
We may obtain personal data including name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, other electronic identifiers, title, IP address, company details, and other information provided by you in accordance with this policy and with data protection law. We may also obtain similar information from other sources such as third parties, or when you sign up to or attend events or otherwise engage with the business.
We may also process personal data on behalf of our clients. In this event, we will only process such client data subject to a detailed contract and upon express instruction from the client.
Purpose of Use
We use personal data for the purposes for which it was provided to us as expressed at the point of collection or as is obvious in the context of collection. Typically, information is collected to:
- Register on our site or for events or training
- Communicate with you for marketing purposes, and the analytics of such communications
- Provide you with requested information or materials
- Review and consider curriculum vitae.
- Monitor for security and health & safety purposes (cctv)
- For general administrative purposes that are in our legitimate business interest including communication in the course of a contract, issuing invoices, effecting payment including the use of a third party to administer this process, and monitoring for spam.
Your data may also be used in the course of system maintenance; system logs, diagnosis of issues on company systems and the company web site, or for site optimisation procedures.
We do not obtain personal data for distribution or sale to third parties for consumer marketing purposes.
Disclosure to third parties & international transfer
We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. Your personal information may be transferred to third party service providers who process information on Comhar Comhán Teo’s behalf, including providers of information technology, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, anti-spam services, data back-up, security, and storage services.
Your Personal data may also be transferred to joint sponsors of events, or to certification bodies.
We may also provide access to your personal information to law enforcement authorities, revenue commissioners, regulatory or other government agencies, or to other third parties should we receive a valid request compatible with applicable law or regulation.
Personal data submitted through this site may be transferred to third party service providers outside of the state, and outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting personal data to this site, the subject is providing explicit consent to the transfer of such data.
Confidentiality & security
Comhar Caomhán Teo have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from alteration, unauthorised disclosure or destruction, and from use for unauthorised purposes. Furthermore, we have taken measures to ensure that contracts with all third parties that provide technical and processing services to Comhar Caomhán Teo include terms that specify appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent accidental, unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing of personal data.
You have the rights to:
- Have the fact of processing of your personal data confirmed to you together with details of who has access to that data. Where data was not provided by you, we will identify the source of that data
- A copy of your personal data. Where the format is not reasonably understood, this shall be delivered in an intelligible format
- Have inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date personal data that we hold about you corrected, or deleted
- Have your personal data excluded from certain categories of processing.
You can contact us to exercise these rights by e-mail at email@example.com We will when asked for additional information to verify your identity prior to acting upon such requests. We may charge for an access request in accordance with law.
Removal from mailing lists
You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We retain personal data that you submit to us only for as long as is necessary and for the purposes for which it was obtained, or as required by law.
Cookies can be deleted from your system at any time.